Preventing Programs from Stealing Focus
Are you annoyed by programs which keep taking focus now and then?
– Open Regedit and navigate to:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER \ Control Panel \ Desktop
– Change the value of the ‘ForegroundLockTimeout’ key to 00030d40.
- Renaming a Column in a Temporary Table in SQL Server
- How to AutoLogon in Windows 7 on startup
- Finding Duplicates with SQL
- How To Enable Hibernate Option In Windows 7
- No upgrade to Windows 7 for XP users
- Slow Shutdown
- Getting an Older Program to Run on Windows XP
- Enable Boot Defragment
- 20 things you didn’t know about Windows XP
- Acer Aspire One D150 Launched in India