iPhone 3G price in India
Vodafone Essar, India’s third-largest mobile operator, will sell Apple’s iPhone 3G at 31,000 rupees ($708) for the 8GB model, a senior company official, who could not be named, said on Wednesday.
Vodafone Essar and larger rival Bharti Airtel will start selling the device from Friday.
Vodafone Essar will charge 36,100 rupees ($824) for the 16GB model. The new iPhone sells for as low as $199 in the United States.
Even if 135% exide duty is Performed then also , the iPhone must be not more than Rs.17000 in India, this is just a market action on India.
- T-Mobile launches iPhone challenger
- Spiffy icon pack
- India finally gets the Xbox 360 Arcade
- SanDisk 64 GB Backup USB flash drive
- Carl Zeiss Cinemizer Plus video eyewear for iPhone
- Users Can Now Create ‘Voice Sites’
- Windows Vista: the least popular OS in history
- BlackBerry Storm vs. iPhone 3G
- Trojan/Malware For Mac Users
- Apple plugs up iPhone